Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Picture-Palooza








Isaac had a great 1st Christmas. It started on Dec. 21st at my aunt and uncle's house and continued throughout the week, ending Dec. 27th at Jason's aunt and uncle's. I know that Isaac doesn't get the whole concept of presents, Santa, and all of that, but we had fun opening his presents for him! Santa brought Isaac an excer-saucer. He loves it! He is getting good a moving himself around the different toys. He also got lots of other toys and books that he will have fun with over the next several months.

He also had fun with all of his cousins. I love watching them interact with each other. It won't be long until they are running around creating chaos together.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big!!!!!! I love following your blog.
Happy New year!
I leave on 1/16 to pick up my daughter at Hope. So excited!